Legalisation Under The Apostille Convention
Legalisation makes a sworn translated documents from foreign countries suitable for use in a specific country. Several countries, including South Africa, are members of the Apostille Convention. This means that sworn translated documents are legalised using 1 stamp and format. This is called an ‘Apostille’. Documents affixed with an apostille can be used in all the countries that are members of the Apostille Convention. All the countries that are members of the Apostille Convention are listed on the website of the Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH).
Documents that can be apostilled include civil status documents, court orders and diplomas. Apostille shows the document was issued by a competent and expert authority and the signature, seal and/or stamp on the document are genuine
Apostille translation is important if you need to use your documents for official purposes in a foreign country. You will often find that documents are only accepted by the receiving public authority if they have an Apostille.
Why choose us?
There are a number of reasons why you will want to choose us compared to our competitors. Here are a few:
- Certified translators: Every translator we have is fully certified and has years of experience, not to mention being a native speaker in the language of your documents.
- Support for all majors European language: We can translate your documents from French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Spanish into English and vice versa. Regardless, of the document’s complexity or nature.
- Send your documents via email: Just scan and send your documents via email to us and we will get started.
- Processed within a few days: All documents you send are translated and apostiled within 2-3 days and ready for collection.
- A great price: Compared to other services we just charge R350.00 per service and per page. So, you only pay as much as is needed.
- A Pretoria based service: We are based in Pretoria close to Dirco, High court and all major embassies and are proudly South African owned. However, we can deliver your documents anywhere in the world.
- Apostille & translation service: We can assist you for both the Translation and the Apostille
For further information about translation and apostille Services please phone us at: +27 (0) 12-348- 3134/ 081 347 6060 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to talk with you or to answer any questions you may have