FRENCH CONVERSATION GROUPS
Looking for more opportunities to interact in French? Attend Frenchside French Conversation Groups!!!
Frenchside now offers French conversation groups in Pretoria every last Friday of the month, 6.pm-7:30 pm at Frenchside, and every first saturday of the month, 11am -12.30 pm In Johanesburg! At these informal sessions, we discuss everything from patisseries to politicians, as well as enjoying word games, memory games and quizzes and it’s ALL in French! An excellent way to meet other Francophiles and flex your Frenchie muscles!
Suits: Adults and teens.
Level: No necessary minimum level of ability just readiness to engage in conversation IN FRENCH; only an expectation of good-faith participatory efforts.
Duration: 1h30 minutes. (30mn Q&A sessions with the facilitator and 1h Conversation)
Number of students:A minimum of 4 participants required to hold a session
French conversation prices – per participants: R200.00
NO ENROLMENT NECESSARY. Just turn up when you feel the need for some French chat!
What happens in our French conversation groups?
- Our French conversations groups change each week, so you’ll never get bored.
- Your tutor will guide the group and suggest French conversation topic for everyone to try.
- S/he will act as mediator, helping everyone have a go at chatting confidently but “pas de pression”/no pressure
- Sometimes we play word games, chat about the weather or tell French jokes!
- Feel free to come along and listen if you’d like build up your confidence.
OUR FRENCH CONVERSATIONS GROUPS CHANGE EACH WEEK, SO YOU’LL NEVER GET BORED.