Senegal visa requirements for South Africans, indicates that ordinary South African passport holders who want to visit Senegal for up to 90 days will be required to provide a visa. As per Senegal visa requirements for South Africans, there are two types of visas for individuals who would like to travel, namely tourist visa and business visa. Senegal visa can be obtained from the country’s Embassy in Pretoria or through other alternative visa agencies. It is advisable that Individuals that are in need of the information of Senegal visa requirements for South Africans, complete their visa application through the Senegal Embassy, as the application process is straight forward, less time consuming and free.
Each visa has application supporting documents that must be submitted so that the application of their desired visa can be processed.
Senegal visa requirements for South Africans
- As per Senegal visa requirements for South Africans, the South African nationals should submit a valid passport with at least 6 months before the expiration date and two blank pages.
- They should submit two visa application forms per applicant (download from the Embassy website).
- They should provide two certified photocopies of the applicant’s personal information page of their passport and previous visa.
- Two pictures with a white background (passport size).
- As per Senegal visa requirements for South Africans, they should provide proof of reservation of plane ticket.
- They should provide proof of accommodation in Senegal, in a form of an invitation letter (certified) for individuals who will be staying with a host and hotel reservation for others.
- As per Senegal visa requirements for South Africans, the South Africans should provide three months bank statement.
- They should bring forth an introductory letter that entails the information of the applicant’s name, physical address, work address, the purpose of the visit, accommodation details and the duration that the applicant intend to stay in Senegal for.
- Employment letter or a letter from the academic institution for students.
- Valid passport with at least 6 months before the expiration date and two blank pages.
- Two visa application forms per applicant (download from the Embassy website).
- Certified photocopies of the applicant’s personal information page of their passport and previous visa.
- Two pictures with a white background (passport size).
- Proof of reservation of plane ticket.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Three months bank statement.
- Certified invitation letter from Senegal.
- The presentation letter of your organization in the country of residence.
- Yellow fever vaccination card.
Senegal visa requirements for South Africans – submission and collection dates.
Individuals searching for Senegal visa requirements for South Africans, will find the following information useful. The visa application process at the Senegal Embassy in South Africa, takes up to five working days. Visa application submissions are not open on any day at the Embassy. The submissions can be made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm. Visa collections are open for an hour on every working day from 15:00 pm to 16:00 pm. The visa application is free.
Find the address and contact details of the Senegal Embassy below:
The Embassy of Senegal – South Africa
783 Justice Mahomed Street (ex 57 Charles Street)
Bailey’s Muckleneuk 0181 PO Box 2948 – Brooklyn
Tel: +27 (12) 460 5263
Fax: +27 (12) 346 5550
Senegal is a West African sited country that is known for its huge range of culture and tradition diversity. The country’s official language is French. Although this country is not always on the globetrotters’ top itinerary list, it has plenty of activities to do and attractions to visit. Individuals who want to see and feel how it is like being in this country, should search for Senegal visa requirements information. Senegal’s capital city, Dakar has sights such as the Mosque of Divinity, the African Renaissance Monument, the House of Slaves and other breath taking sights to explore. One can say that this country is tailor made for fishers and beach lovers, with fishing villages and the golden beach sand making up most of the country’s 531km of Atlantic foreshore.
Furthermore, the country has a tropical climates, therefore it is mostly hot and humid. The rainy season is from May to November and the dry season is from December to April, which is dominated by hot and dry winds. Senegal is also known for its industries, namely fertilizer production, fish processing, agriculture, petroleum refining and phosphate mining. South Africans who are looking into experiencing all that this beautiful country has to offer, should be informed about the Senegal visa requirements.
Frenchside’s language speaking linguists will help you translate your travel and official documents from English to French. Allow us to fervently and diligently legalise your documents for international use. We provide certified translation of legal documents, birth certificates, college transcripts and other documents. Our translators are highly skilled professional who have gathered enough experience in the years that we have been in business. We translate for individuals and professionals. The size of the service that our clients find themselves in need of does not matter to us, we provide as we have promised.
+27 (0) 12-348- 3134 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to talk with you and
to answer any questions you may have.